Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Norton Sonic

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    I've only been there a couple of times but didn't have any problems. Thank goodness because I have a knack of going to a restaurant the day nobody wants to work lol.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    Itll be shut down in a few month. As with everything in this region we will always figure out a way to [censored] it up.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    Sort of reminds me of the Applebees in the same spot. That place could gag a maggot. Maybe they've gotten better since they opened, but when I last ate there several months ago, it was horrendous.
    Officially retired

  4. #14
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sort of reminds me of the Applebees in the same spot. That place could gag a maggot. Maybe they've gotten better since they opened, but when I last ate there several months ago, it was horrendous.</div></div>

    No, they haven't unfortunately
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    Everyone I talk to has gotten such crappy service at Applebee's but I haven't. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My husband and I have never had any problems there. Good service, good food, and short waiting times.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    I've never had any problems with Applebee's either and I think the food is always good
    "Why so serious?"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    I've had mixed experiences at Applebees
    Went there last week and the service was great
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    Applebees has been very much hit and miss. They were great at first, then I think they got a new manager, and it was near lousy. I've heard its improving again but haven't braved it lately.

    Sonic, oh Sonic. How I love Sonic, but that place has apparently suffered the same disease as most of the fast food places do around here.

    Simple logic, most fast food don't take care of their workers. So when they have a good worker or 2, they work them to death, which causes that person to want to get the heck out of dodge. They don't get rid of the sorry ones because they have to keep someone working. I really think I'd rather pay a bit more, let them pay the good workers a bit more, and actually I dont know keep them from jumping to the better jobs (which could be almost anything). Last several times I have went to Sonic, simple orders like drinks have been wrong, sat at the drive-thru for 15-20 minutes for like 2 coneys, and when it first opened, you could barely place your order before it was coming out. Its not like they can't do a good job, just typical issues, which sucks.

    Its not the places fault completely, its the sorry, everybody owes us, we shouldnt have to work mentality of too many around here.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    Try going to the Burger King in Big Stone if you want to see sorry workers and ill-mannered ones too. I went up there once and something was wrong or something and politely let them know and I had everyone up there laughing at me saying "that's not my responsibility."
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try going to the Burger King in Big Stone if you want to see sorry workers and ill-mannered ones too. I went up there once and something was wrong or something and politely let them know and I had everyone up there laughing at me saying "that's not my responsibility."

    </div></div>

    That's the most piss poor, half assed, excuse for a restaraunt around here and no one else is even close. The workers are pathetic and the management is non existant. Absolutely horrible.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •